Stocking Stuffers for Fido
Each time I start the training process with a new client, whether it be a new, nippy puppy or a destructive, bored dog, I always recommend a slew of chew/ interactive toys. One of my main goals is to turn the dog into a chew- toy- fanatic. A chew- toy-aholic, if you will.
I have written before how incredibly important mental stimulation is for your dog. See USE YOUR BRAIN. Not only that, but chewing is a very natural doggie behavior, whether we humans like it or not. We must give them appropriate items to help keep them occupied.
So here is a list of my favorites (not in any particular order). They are great stocking stuffers for Fido.
If you Google any of these products, you will find many places to purchase them online.
1. Bob-A-Lot by Star Mark
2. Kong (Stuff with low-fat peanut butter or non-fat cream cheese and freeze.)
3. Bully sticks (More easily digestible than rawhide.)
4. Busy Budy Squirrel Dude by Premiere
5. Everlasting Fun Ball by Star Mark
6. Everlasting Bento Ball by Star Mark
7. Busy Buddy Bouncy Bone by Premiere
“We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It’s the best deal man has ever made. “
Certified Canine Trainer & Behavior Specialist
Professional Dog Training in Houston, TX
Become a fan of Get Along Little Doggie on FACEBOOK!