34th ANNUAL K-9 FUN RUN & WALK – SUNDAY, MARCH 22, 2015
Houston’s oldest dog run & walk! Register as an individual or start a team, and raise funds for Houston Humane Society’s life saving programs. Anyone can participate; we don’t allow dogs without a current rabies vaccination. Come for the race, stay for the party in the park!
The K-9 Fun Run & Walk benefits the Houston Humane Society,a nonprofit 501 (c)(3) charity.
DATE: Sunday, March 22, 2015
PLACE: at Sam Houston Park in Downtown Houston, 1100 Bagby St. Houston, TX 77002
TIME: 8:00AM – 12:00PM
- Race day registration and packet pick-up opens at 8:00AM.
- Competitive 1 mile run with your dog begins at 10:00AM. Non-competitive jog/walk (with or without a dog) begins at 10:10AM.
- Post race party begins directly after the race. The party is open to all race participants, and it includes vendor booths, food & drinks, doggy costume contest, HHS alumni parade, dog themed demonstrations, music, and more!
REGISTRATION Register Today >
Register today for Houston’s oldest dog walk! Form a team or run/walk solo. Fundraise to reach milestones beginning at $100 and receive incentives along the way. Each dollar raised helps the many deserving animals cared for by Houston Humane Society each day.
- Early registration by Friday, February 28th for just $25 (1 person / 1 dog) or $30 (1 person / 2 dogs)
- Online Registration from March 1st – March 19th at Midnight for $30 (1 person / 1 dog) or $35 (1 person / 2 dogs)
- Registration March 20th – March 21st for $30 (1 person / 1 dog) or $35 (1 person / 2 dogs) at Packet Pick Up locations ONLY.
- Late registration, day of the event for $40 (1person / 1 dog) or $45 (1 person / 2 dogs)
- Opt to have your packet mailed to you for an additional fee, or pick up prior to race day to avoid long lines.
- Registration fee includes limited edition race shirt for you, dogdanna for your dog, race bib number, goody bag, and entry to the post race party.
Best way to spend the day with your dog for a great cause! All proceeds from the race directly benefit Houston Humane Society; home to Houston’s only $30 spay/neuter clinic. Guaranteed great fun so grab your friends, family, and Fido for a community event with all the things we love – dog watching, food, drink, prizes, entertainment and music!