Saturday October 22
11 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
800 Town &Country Boulevard
Benefitting the Gabriel Institute, a 501(c)3 developing new treatments for canine cancer.
As a special bonus, every dollar raised will be matched by our generous major sponsor in a donation to MD Anderson’s children’s bone cancer programs!
Games, music, magic, and more!
After the short dog walk, there will be a dog costume contest, children’s carnival games, music and strolling magicians, face painting, a dog “nail salon” (where folks can have their dog’s nails trimmed for a donation), an animal communicator (wouldn’t you like to know what your pet is thinking?), vendor booths, concessions, and much more.
• Registration includes a bandanna and a “doggie bag”
• No retractable leashes
• $20 per dog advance registration online
• No more than two dogs per adult walker
• $25 per dog walk-up registration begins at 10:30
• $15 for sleep-in supporters. We’ll mail you a bandanna!
• Carnival game tickets are $1 each or 12 for $10 (buy now)
• Extra bandannas for $5 on day of event
Sponsored by: Houston PetTalk, Texas Veterinary Cancer Registry, Amegy Bank, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Texas A&M Institue for Preclinical Studies & Doody Calls.