About the Event
Come with the kids, gather a team, or just bring your dog. Many people enjoy walking as part of a team, while some just enjoy a day’s outing with their family, friends, or dog. Any way you like it, come join us!
The Gabriel Institute is a non-profit organization developing new treatments for canine cancer.
Proceeds benefit canine cancer research and treatment, and best of all, a major sponsor will match every dollar raised with a donation to MD Anderson’s children’s bone cancer programs.
$10 Per Dog
- Walkup registration begins at 9:00 the day of the event
- Pets must be on a leash, crated or in an x-pen at all times. 4Paws is not responsible for the actions of your pet. Pets must be under control at all times.
- Pets must be current on vaccinations.
- Pets must be sociable with other animals, adults and children and not aggressive about food toys or owner.
- Pets must be comfortable in a loud and festive environment. Please be aware of the stress level of your pet at all times. We want this to be a positive experience for everyone.
- Pets must be at least 4 months old since younger animals have weak or no immune systems.
- Sponsers reserve the right to refuse entrance or ask to leave anyone whose pet is exhibiting aggressive behavior.
- No retractable leashes.