Come have a great time for a great cause, and help support Jurassic Bark Rescue!
100% of money raised at the “Boneyard Big Hearts Bash” goes to Jurassic Bark Rescue — an all-volunteer 501c3 nonprofit animal rescue in Houston that primarily rescues, rehabilitates and re-homes dogs 90lbs and larger. For more info, visit www.jurassicbarkrescue.org.
* RAFFLE, SILENT AUCTION, DRINK SPECIALS, GIVEAWAYS & MORE! This event will also serve as a food and clothing drive for Jurassic Bark’s Homeless Outreach program.
* $20 microchipping with basic lifetime registration, generously provided by Friends of BARC (www.friendsofbarc.org) — Proceeds go to Jurassic Bark
* $5 dog nail trims and $2 dog face painting courtesy of Angel Pets Houston (www.angelpetshouston.com) — Proceeds go to Jurassic Bark
* PHOTOBOOTH generously provided by Memory Box (http://memorybox.ws/)
* VENDORS with a portion of their sales going to Jurassic Bark
* FOOD TRUCK (Speers Rolling Bistro)
* EVENT WILL GO ON RAIN OR SHINE! If it does rain, we’ll have a muddy dog contest. Muddiest dogs get free dog washes in the K9000 dog wash machine at Boneyard
If you or your company would like to be a donor or sponsor, call 832-661-3348 or email email@example.com. All donations are tax-deductible.
Please follow all Boneyard Drinkery rules at this event.
-NO kids allowed
-To enter the dog park, all dogs MUST be spayed/neutered. Unaltered dogs are only allowed on the patios or inside the bar area.
– NO PUPPIES under 6 months old unless you can provide documentation that they have received their final round of shots and are spayed/neutered
-Dogs inside the bar or on the patio must be leashed
-NO FOOD OR TREATS allowed inside the dog park. You can eat on the patios or inside the bar area.
-ONE door open at a time when entering/exiting the park
-You MUST pick up after your own dogs
-Limit of 2 dogs per person
-No outside toys
-Dogs must have all shots & be current on vaccinations
-Do not leave your dog unattended inside the park
The “Boneyard Big Hearts Bash” is part of a series of monthly Boneyard Bashes sponsored by Boneyard Drinkery on the 3rd Thursday of every month (except Halloween). Each event benefits a different local animal-focused nonprofit. You can help! We’re currently looking for raffle/silent auction items, monetary donations and event sponsors. Call or text 832-661-3348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.