Come have a great time for a great cause… We’re all wearing RED and raising funds for RED Collar Rescue!
100% of money raised at the “Boneyard Red Collar Bash” goes to Red Collar Rescue (RCR) — an all-volunteer 501c3 nonprofit animal welfare charity dedicated to providing rescue services, medical care, foster care, training and adoptive placement to stray and abandoned dogs and cats in Houston and surrounding areas. For more info, visit: www.redcollar.org.
RAFFLE, SILENT AUCTION, DRINK SPECIALS, FREE GIVEAWAYS & MORE!
* $20 microchipping with basic lifetime registration, generously provided by Friends of BARC (www.friendsofbarc.org) — Proceeds go to RCR
* $5 dog nail trims and $2 dog face painting courtesy of Angel Pets Houston (www.angelpetshouston.com) — Proceeds go to RCR
* PHOTOBOOTH generously provided by Memory Box (http://memorybox.ws/)
* VENDORS with a portion of their sales going to RCR
* FOOD TRUCK (Speers Rolling Bistro)
* EVENT WILL GO ON RAIN OR SHINE! If it does rain, we’ll have a muddy dog contest. Muddiest dogs get free dog washes in the K9000 dog wash machine at Boneyard
If you or your company would like to be a donor or sponsor, call 832-661-3348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All donations are tax-deductible.
Please follow all Boneyard Drinkery rules at this event.
-NO kids allowed
-To enter the dog park, all dogs MUST be spayed/neutered. Unaltered dogs are only allowed on the patios or inside the bar area.
– NO PUPPIES under 6 months old unless you can provide documentation that they have received their final round of shots and are spayed/neutered
-Dogs inside the bar or on the patio must be leashed
-NO FOOD OR TREATS allowed inside the dog park. You can eat on the patios or inside the bar area.
-ONE door open at a time when entering/exiting the park
-You MUST pick up after your own dogs
-Limit of 2 dogs per person
-No outside toys
-Dogs must have all shots & be current on vaccinations
-Do not leave your dog unattended inside the park
The “Boneyard Red Collar Bash” is part of a series of monthly Boneyard Bashes sponsored by Boneyard Drinkery on the 3rd Thursday of every month (except Halloween). Each event benefits a different local animal-focused nonprofit. You can help! We’re currently looking for raffle/silent auction items, monetary donations and event sponsors. Call or text 832-661-3348 or email email@example.com for more info.