We are hosting our first annual Doggy Costume Contest.
If your doggy has a great costume that really looks funny, cute,
or whimsical, join in the fun by entering your dog in our
contest! Creative costumes and themed human/dog costumes
are encouraged. There will be TWO Categories for the Costume
Contest: Adult/Pet and Child/Pet.
All you need to do is register at www.CreekFestHouston.com
or pick up a form at A Dog’s Life Pet Salon & Boutique, 7812
The registration fee is $5 per dog contestant.
What you should know…
• Entrants must be leashed and licensed and present at CreekFest.
• Entries must be submitted no later than 12:00 p.m. This contest
begins promptly at 1 p.m.
• Participant’s number must be pinned to the owner and visible to
• Winners will be announced as soon as contest is complete. The
winning dog(s) will pose for a photo. Winners’ name and photo
will be included in our post event press releases and on our
• Judging Criteria: Entrants will be judged on costume and behavior
for creativity, humor, character, charisma & uniqueness. The
judges’ decisions will be final.
∙ All dogs must remain leashed
and be with an adult at all times.
∙ No puppies under 4 months or
∙ Rabies and vaccinations
must be current.
∙ Wear I.D. tags at all times.
∙ No dogs in heat.
∙ No aggressive dogs.
∙ Pick up after your dog bags
will be provided.
∙ Costumes must be safe and
comfortable for dogs.