Astros Dog Day: September 19th!
Bring man’s best friend to Houston Astros Dog Day at Minute Maid Park on Sunday, September 19th and see your Houston Astros take on the Cincinnati Reds at 1:05 p.m. The deadline to register is September 16th. Purchase tickets now at www.astros.com/dogday.
Purchase Options & Pricing:
$40 Dog Day Bullpen Box Package-
Includes Bullpen Box seats for you and your canine with access into the Barking Room only section along Conoco Alley, the Dog Zone located in KBR Plaza, and the Pooch Parade around the warning track.
*ONE dog per ONE human will be permitted. Dog Day packages are available for owners with dogs 1-80 lbs.
$20 Dog Day Standing Room ONLY Package-
Includes access to the “Barking Room Only” area in Conoco Alley, the Dog Zone in KBR Plaze and the Pooch Parade around the warning track.
*Standing Room Only packages are required for owners with dogs 81-100 lbs. Standing Room Only packages DO NOT include a seat for you or your dog.
NOTE: Dogs exceeding 100 lbs. Will NOT be permitted entry.
- $13 Additional Human Tickets (Bullpen Box)
• Includes a Bullpen Box seat adjacent to your Dog Day Package.
- $10 Additional Human Tickets (Standing Room Only)
• Includes a Standing Room only ticket in Conoco Alley. Does NOT include seat.
All fans who are participating please remember:
- Dog must be wearing a valid licensed tag that is in compliance with the City of Houston pet licensing for entrance. If you live in a city where registration is not required, you must provide documentation from your vet stating so.
- You MUST bring a copy of your dog’s vaccination records (Rabies, DHP, Parvo, Bordatella). All dogs must be up to date on all current vaccinations.
- You must bring a signed indemnity waiver or sign one at registration for all guests entering Dog Zone
- All dogs must remain on leash at ALL times including when you and your dog are seated in the reserved seating section.
- Your tickets will be mailed to you via UPS. If you purchase your package on or after September 10, you will pick up your tickets at registration in the Dog Zone located near the Left Field Gate on Crawford Street
- The Pooch Parade will begin at 11:45 a.m. at Right Field Gate
- Limited pre-packaged food and beverages (i.e. hot dogs, Cracker Jacks, bottled Cokes, a variety of bottled drinks, etc.) will be available in the Reserved Seating Area and Dog Zone. For a complete selection of ballpark food, you will be able to leave your dogs with “dog sitters” in order to purchase food in other areas of the ballpark.
- Rabies – given annually, but sometimes can be a 3 year.
- DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para influenza) – all given annually, sometimes referred to as the Combo Vaccination, especially when it includes Parvo.
- Parvo – given annually, many times this is included in the DHLP and indicated as DHLPP.
- Bordatella – given either every six months or annually. Sometimes referred to as: Kennel Cough OR Tracheobronchitis.