June Is Bridal Month At The Houston SPCA!
Adopt Your Soul Mate during Bridal Month at the Houston SPCA…
Love is in the Air at the Houston SPCA during “Bridal Month.” Here come the grooms and brides from June 1st through June 30th at the Houston SPCA, where you choose the adoption fee on all white and black and white cats and dogs of all ages! You can adopt one new friend or marry dogs and cats to add to your loving family! All you have to do is spend some quality time getting to know your potential new mate. Once you have found true love, just walk down the aisle to the adoptions counter and name your adoption fee….It’s that simple! Our number one priority is finding new furever homes for each and every animal on the adoption floor! Since we can’t put a price on true love, we are opening our hearts to offer adoptions at whatever fee the approved adopter chooses!
The medical care our animals receive would cost over $300 at a private veterinary facility. This makes adoptions during the month of June an extra special affair! Here is what your new dog or cat will receive as a part of your adoption package:
* A health evaluation, initial vaccinations and rabies vaccinations for felines / canines three months and older
* Spay / neuter surgery
* Deworming for both cats and dogs, along with heartworm testing for canines 6 months and older.
* Microchipping with free lifetime registration
* VCA Animal Hospitals will provide a complimentary overall wellness examination (within five days after adoption) and complimentary 14-day follow-up care for certain conditions to give your pet the very best in medical care.
* One free bag of dog / cat food courtesy of Hill’s Science Diet.
* And of course a friend for life!
Our furry friends are single and waiting to fall madly in love with you! So head down to the Houston SPCA and give a homeless animal a second chance at life and love! For more information log onto www.houstonspca.org