Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Month
Each year, the ASPCA urges supporters across the country to support their efforts and “Go Orange for Animals” in honor of the signing of the ASPCA’s charter in 1866. The ASPCA officially launched Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Month on April 1st, and throughout the month, iconic buildings and landmarks across the country will support their life-saving work by lighting up in the ASPCA’s signature color and “Going Orange for Animals.”
Despite America’s love for animals, an animal is beaten or abused every 10 seconds in the U.S.
Speak out against what is often a silent crime. Take a stand against cruelty.
- Easy Ways to Go Orange For Animals
- Enter Our Go Orange Photo Contest
- Organize or Attend an Event
- Get Your Go Orange Kit!
- Buildings and Landmarks Going Orange
- Just For Kids: Ways to Go Orange
- Learn How to Recognize Animal Cruelty
- “I Fought Cruelty!” Share Your Story
- Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty
- Help Animals in Your Own Community
- Go Orange Link Banners
- Ways to Go Orange
“Dogs are here on earth to teach us. They have taught me how to be serenely patient, and they have taught me about love — fundamental love.”
Certified Canine Trainer & Behavior Specialist
Professional Dog Training in Houston, TX
Become a fan of Get Along Little Doggie on FACEBOOK!