Pup-A-Palooza is a one day free event sponsored by Meadowlake Pet Resort in south Houston, featuring adoptable pets from Houston area rescue groups, DockDogs, a weight pull, microchipping, Canine Good Citizen testing, low cost vaccinations, Frisbee Dogs, the 2012 North American Appraisal Tour presented by Boerboel International, local vendors and activities for the whole family. Pup-A-Palooza will be hosted at Meadowlake Pet Resort from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM on Saturday April 7.
- 2012 North American Appraisal Tour presented by Boerboel International.
- Information will be available to potential owners, those with unregistered Boerboels, membership drive, and any Boerboel owner will be able to sign up and receive and appraisal the day of the show.
- Houston area rescue groups with adoptable dogs
- DockDogs fun jump hosted by Heart of Texas DockDogs
- Weight pull hosted by Texas Alaskan Malamute Rescue
- A Houston Frisbee Dogs demonstration
- Canine Good Citizen testing
- Low Cost Vaccinations by Spay/Houston
- Microchipping by Spay/Houston
- Raffle to benefit Houston area rescue groups
- Vendor booths and activities for the entire family!
Meadowlake Pet Resort is a combination pet hotel, university, spa and doggie camp offering lodging, grooming, training, and daycare services. Meadowlake caters to dogs, cats and most exotics; including birds, ferrets, rabbits and lizards to name just a few. Founded in 2009 by native Houstonian and animal lover, Carroll Robertson Ray, Meadowlake is conveniently located to Downtown Houston, the Med Center, Pearland and Friendswood areas. Set on four green acres, Meadowlake’s many amenities include custom climate-controlled cottages, natural lighting, relaxing music, outdoor patios, hospital grade cleaning equipment, a state of the art spa, Activity Center with rubberized floor to protect precious joints, a dedicated staff with over 100 years combined animal care experience and even a Kitty Park. Meadowlake’s services and amenities can be viewed online at www.meadowlakepetresort.com.
Community Relations Supervisor
713-413-1633 x 103 (Phone)