EM&I today announced the availability of a new mobile application for smartphones and tablets that allows pet owners to capture and organize their pets’ vital information, appointments, medications and service providers.
Whether in their home area or on travel with their pets, PetCentral allows pet owners to easily locate nearby veterinarians and providers for a dozen other vital services like parks, groomers, trainers, walkers and sitters. The application is simple to install and easy to understand.
Other PetCentral benefits include:
· Enter and track pet appointments and medications, annotated with personal notes.
· Receive email reminders for upcoming appointments
· Contact a vet during an emergency – with emails already containing pets’ vital statistics.
· Quickly find and contact nearby resources to get immediate help when out of town.
· Find airline pet policies and pet friendly hotels when planning a trip.
· Online resources for help and suggestions with medical care.
PetCentral was created by EM&I and is available in both the Apple App Store and the Android Google Play Market.