If you have a small dog, you may relate to this…my tiny Yorkie goes potty outside about 95% of the time. The other 5%…well…not so much. Her favorite non-95% place to go is my daughter’s bedroom where we have off-white carpet. I have now restricted her to this area of the house but some damage was already done. I had the carpet cleaned twice professionally but there are still two small stubborn stains. So, I decided to try this cleaner and it works!! So I had to share this with you just in case you in the same boat. You can purchase it at Namco Manufacturing who makes industrial strength products, at 1651 Blalock, 77080 or visit www.namcomfg.com.
About The Author
Houston PetTalk is the number one resource for All Things Pet and the definitive source for pet lovers to find valuable information regarding pet care, news, events, shopping, contests and more!